SFDC Log Analysis 0.0.4 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: July 29, 2020
You are about to download the SFDC Log Analysis 0.0.4 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.46.0 and up: Analyze your SFDC debug logs ...
Please note that the SFDC Log Analysis vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
SFDC Log Analysis is a free extension for VS Code published by Mike Franz (MikeFranz), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Analyze your SFDC debug logs Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: sfdcloganalysis-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.46.0 and up
• File Size: 7211 bytes (7.04 KB)
• MD5: 1c37753918658246b1ee82e39718f9f5
• SHA1: fcac6a60ed7b29290bf8199407afc4fbd74f03b0
• SHA256: aa2f151cd5e9cb60c95f7336dd07438df2a62a69d52f5bf04d534adec19ece8d
How to Install SFDC Log Analysis From a VSIX >
You can easily install the SFDC Log Analysis extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. sfdcloganalysis-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).