You are about to download the Acrolinx Vsix v1.2.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.67.0 and up: Acrolinx for Visual Studio Code, Acrolinx is an AI-powered platform that eliminates content chaos and delivers strategy-aligned content, at scale. ...
Please note that the Acrolinx Vsix file v1.2.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-sidebar-1.2.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.67.0 and up
• File Size: 3.05 MB (3201225 Bytes)
• MD5: 67cece543fbef55667a3e7406b8716a9
• SHA1: 590a0cbf281f1c43b1f97522ed30c1cb7eee8264
• SHA256: 716b7dc9d2f0067f7b073c6f5c65479adc072b4ecaf164c0ec55fd0199ea32fe
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Acrolinx is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Acrolinx, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Acrolinx is an AI-powered platform that eliminates content chaos and delivers strategy-aligned content, at scale. ... Learn More >
How to Install Acrolinx From a VSIX
You can easily install the Acrolinx extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-sidebar-1.2.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Acrolinx Version History