Gray Theme 0.0.3 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: June 29, 2020
You are about to download the Gray Theme 0.0.3 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.20.0 and up: a minimalist gray theme for vscode inspired by 'white' theme. ...
Please note that the Gray Theme vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Gray Theme is a free extension for VS Code published by muhammad-sammy (muhammad-sammy), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
a minimalist gray theme for vscode inspired by 'white' theme. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: gray-theme-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.20.0 and up
• File Size: 250564 bytes (244.69 KB)
• MD5: 08f7397a8849d2e9bf4d8ff1bde1f843
• SHA1: 68bb109e302d210d9f168c9cf4c3c290b5546255
• SHA256: 60f9a9a7e0653d829f1b344f1322e41a3cc531d6047bfaeb11154613ceb1d60b
How to Install Gray Theme From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Gray Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. gray-theme-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).