You are about to download the Python Debugging Address Prompt Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.1 and up: Prompt for host/port before starting a Python debugging session ...
Please note that the Python Debugging Address Prompt Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: python-debug-address-prompt-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.1 and up
• File Size: 6.37 KB (6525 Bytes)
• MD5: 06b6b4d302013880df86929bdd1dc662
• SHA1: 1cee462801922e11c8b975129f8c93380035e3fa
• SHA256: 2601d53d638377564923f2ef1e55ca2d729f5629fa477b37e803f2f355c8d8c2
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Python Debugging Address Prompt is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Python Debugging Address Prompt is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Alexander Sagen, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Prompt for host/port before starting a Python debugging session , VSCode extension which allows you to prompt for host/port before starting a Python debugging session ... Learn More >
How to Install Python Debugging Address Prompt From a VSIX
You can easily install the Python Debugging Address Prompt extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. python-debug-address-prompt-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).