You are about to download the JSON Parse Validator Vsix v1.1.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: json-parse-validator, Uses the JSON.parse() method to validate a JSON document. ...
Please note that the JSON Parse Validator Vsix file v1.1.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: json-parse-validator-1.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 242.02 KB (247827 Bytes)
• MD5: c2a41ee96358e1aa78cf8ad8dcb7e6d4
• SHA1: 0a1e0888346e2623e089279a48b59e6541ffba1d
• SHA256: ce5a918b2eeb5a062ce1886c0c1710eed8c94b9a90c6a9b22f8c2309adc0b482
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also JSON Parse Validator is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
JSON Parse Validator is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Adrian Sanguineti, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Uses the JSON.parse() method to validate a JSON document. , A VSCode extension that uses the JSON.parse() method to validate a JSON document. ... Learn More >
How to Install JSON Parse Validator From a VSIX
You can easily install the JSON Parse Validator extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. json-parse-validator-1.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
JSON Parse Validator Version History