You are about to download the Nano Refactor (Beta) Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.60.0 and up: Nano Refactor (Beta), An extension that lets you tell you where to refactor your code. ...
Please note that the Nano Refactor (Beta) Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: nano-refactor-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.60.0 and up
• File Size: 6.25 MB (6551819 Bytes)
• MD5: 3cc656036506f17b0e66c4ddf4f0428d
• SHA1: 6e3d66c60e3d0c764d58290daa06b26e5a7fb907
• SHA256: 6310d51bf3d657c5093d2ac1aac35c7e1896118d015dec46252fa5b90d23a112
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Nano Refactor (Beta) is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Nano Refactor (Beta) is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Nik Bild, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An extension that lets you tell you where to refactor your code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Nano Refactor (Beta) From a VSIX
You can easily install the Nano Refactor (Beta) extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. nano-refactor-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).