You are about to download the Readability Helper Vsix v1.4.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 and up: Helps keep your text readable ...
Please note that the Readability Helper Vsix file v1.4.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: readabilityhelper-1.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.4.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.34.0 and up
• File Size: 203.01 KB (207885 Bytes)
• MD5: e9475da6114a90e8c3914ede343402e6
• SHA1: a3e1694527fd43d466a53e64e03dee6ab68a6d26
• SHA256: 776d621b7a01ea8553f80846800cf313678b07cbf98a17495c142ce749a760f7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Readability Helper is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Readability Helper is a freeware extension for VS Code published by DanielOaks, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Helps keep your text readable ... Learn More >
How to Install Readability Helper From a VSIX
You can easily install the Readability Helper extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. readabilityhelper-1.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).