You are about to download the Bing-Search Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.0 and up: bing-search, Search your doubts using bing ...
Please note that the Bing-Search Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: bing-search-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.0 and up
• File Size: 109.23 KB (111856 Bytes)
• MD5: f60155786e064afc564e3c46068eda40
• SHA1: 7da391b196d2518e665bed5a4ef135d6a300af63
• SHA256: 023afc27b4847e5d0fe8a6d4715e57e94f64915571c217d0f1753d5ff22c0840
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Bing-Search is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Kamesh Kotwani, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Search your doubts using bing ... Learn More >
How to Install Bing-Search From a VSIX
You can easily install the Bing-Search extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. bing-search-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).