You are about to download the PicGo Vsix v2.1.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.55.0 and up: A fast and powerful image uploading plugin for VSCode based on PicGo. Supports most image types (png, jpg, gif, etc.) and many image hosting services (smms, qiniu, imgur, etc.)! ...
Please note that the PicGo Vsix file v2.1.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vs-picgo-2.1.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.1.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.55.0 and up
• File Size: 2.68 MB (2810621 Bytes)
• MD5: 46985ceb3af192dc57abc6b68b147f5c
• SHA1: 000d288ba2d82cd8776e13481fb9da3f33dd6f53
• SHA256: c4fbb6fdcb4015ac9b7e2e19db6bbaecb478a4f2e0bde134b0a3adac5654de5e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also PicGo is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
PicGo is a freeware extension for VS Code published by PicGo, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A fast and powerful image uploading plugin for VSCode based on PicGo. Supports most image types (png, jpg, gif, etc.) and many image hosting services (smms, qiniu, imgur, etc.)! , A VSCode plugin of PicGo ... Learn More >
How to Install PicGo From a VSIX
You can easily install the PicGo extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vs-picgo-2.1.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).
PicGo Version History