You are about to download the Splus Vsix v0.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: Design for All ...
Please note that the Splus Vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: splus-theme-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 22.33 KB (22870 Bytes)
• MD5: d285a67f95e9ee0f755071e1741ef74a
• SHA1: c8cf1dae697d2ecd91a3cd821289c45370e7251f
• SHA256: 7390ee6358f571fc6aa1302520f4c718752b0b3fd2e4be3d19d92287345dd5e6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Splus is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Splus is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Rachod Petchpho, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Design for All ... Learn More >
How to Install Splus From a VSIX
You can easily install the Splus extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. splus-theme-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Splus Version History