Splus 0.1.15 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: June 10, 2018
You are about to download the Splus 0.1.15 vsix file for Visual Studio Code: Design for All ...
Please note that the Splus vsix file v0.1.15 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Splus is a free extension for VS Code published by Rachod Petchpho (zrachod), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Design for All Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: splus-theme-0.1.15_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code
• File Size: 21625 bytes (21.12 KB)
• MD5: 6e5ef02d99f9b48e60b2c9eae5a07ad2
• SHA1: 096fe9467bac8c8df8391ce60fa4fb449f29679f
• SHA256: c4c5636cac040b0c9f3a477c55ab6f59a057ae5c6100ef5bd9546853098b77f8
How to Install Splus From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Splus extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. splus-theme-0.1.15_vsixhub.com.vsix).