You are about to download the Terminalis Vsix v0.4.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.0 and up: terminalis, Switch tabs quickly and easily from the status bar. ...
Please note that the Terminalis Vsix file v0.4.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: terminalis-0.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.4.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.0 and up
• File Size: 16.17 KB (16555 Bytes)
• MD5: d63961ed5c96434208ee9eaf4d2a5ba3
• SHA1: 597e887c244e27ad83318eb3085f274d0703efa1
• SHA256: c75dd852be8e65ea3d8970673cc10c09b98edff0db8eb76d785d38398b79d461
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Terminalis is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Yenthe Oerlemans, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Switch tabs quickly and easily from the status bar. ... Learn More >
How to Install Terminalis From a VSIX
You can easily install the Terminalis extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. terminalis-0.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).