You are about to download the CppUnitTestFramework Explorer Vsix v1.3.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.65.0 and up: CppUnitTestFramework Explorer for Visual Studio Code, Run your CppUTF tests in the Sidebar of Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the CppUnitTestFramework Explorer Vsix file v1.3.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-cpputf-test-adapter-1.3.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.3.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.65.0 and up
• File Size: 141.81 KB (145215 Bytes)
• MD5: 5a8d932efdbd59eb71197f84e9487753
• SHA1: c7841fc43d59f171e8e70260072630549bc8175f
• SHA256: abd40818ee97ed13b70254e0f4e0b68c5f0ac7bae17328877f02f42465bdd0db
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also CppUnitTestFramework Explorer is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
CppUnitTestFramework Explorer is a freeware extension for VS Code published by drleq, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Run your CppUTF tests in the Sidebar of Visual Studio Code , A simple single header C++17 unit test framework ... Learn More >
How to Install CppUnitTestFramework Explorer From a VSIX
You can easily install the CppUnitTestFramework Explorer extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-cpputf-test-adapter-1.3.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
CppUnitTestFramework Explorer Version History