You are about to download the BlazorComponents Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Create seperate components ...
Please note that the BlazorComponents Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: blazorcomponents-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 3.87 KB (3960 Bytes)
• MD5: 3508e8708b8fc467a4cb04474b6f4c92
• SHA1: 12972e3a4d6d32c5242346bfdc027aa147e2209b
• SHA256: 7d8eaa16bf9b94b9625741984db467df6e8e9da2237554978c7e39a335d7fc26
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
BlazorComponents is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Thomas Hop, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Create seperate components ... Learn More >
How to Install BlazorComponents From a VSIX
You can easily install the BlazorComponents extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. blazorcomponents-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).