You are about to download the Pastel Evening Theme Vsix v0.4.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.80.0 and up: Pastel Evening Theme, Dark theme with pastel colors and a slight blue hint to the editor. ...
Please note that the Pastel Evening Theme Vsix file v0.4.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: pastel-evening-theme-0.4.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.4.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.80.0 and up
• File Size: 87.12 KB (89211 Bytes)
• MD5: 4f4f3596f66916a0da46a6d4a6925cb3
• SHA1: 25d137f35a4b63d60127ccdf16e2934b8ab8b517
• SHA256: e2e928713b34316e71688b23c3509b5cd983a8496257861b0657cd8788c40a4b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Pastel Evening Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Pastel Evening Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Kaius Loos, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Dark theme with pastel colors and a slight blue hint to the editor. ... Learn More >
How to Install Pastel Evening Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the Pastel Evening Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. pastel-evening-theme-0.4.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Pastel Evening Theme Version History