You are about to download the Tree Sitter (Deprecated) Vsix v0.1.26 file for Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 and up: Tree Sitter [Deprecated], Accurate syntax coloring with tree-sitter ...
Please note that the Tree Sitter (Deprecated) Vsix file v0.1.26 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-tree-sitter-0.1.26_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.26
• Requires: VS Code 1.34.0 and up
• File Size: 2.62 MB (2746689 Bytes)
• MD5: 8679844cd1fd2be58d5723612469f015
• SHA1: 3df63c32db2c6a543f1443816fc31c98bed81b84
• SHA256: 657fb98ca8432837c1846089830ff8769a46f5164ec091ca5e63886682a94693
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Tree Sitter (Deprecated) is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Tree Sitter (Deprecated) is a freeware extension for VS Code published by George Fraser, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Accurate syntax coloring with tree-sitter ... Learn More >
How to Install Tree Sitter (Deprecated) From a VSIX
You can easily install the Tree Sitter (Deprecated) extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-tree-sitter-0.1.26_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Tree Sitter (Deprecated) Version History