You are about to download the My-Uses Vsix v1.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: my-uses, my own uses ...
Please note that the My-Uses Vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: my-uses-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 15.79 KB (16169 Bytes)
• MD5: cb33d989865ea0e983a870c2eae67df1
• SHA1: 99dd7500f6be1d3aae4f3298deac8ffe12dfe418
• SHA256: 9aee07013d8c9fb9d53be85c3db69873bc87abec3e7130496d86d83660066909
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also My-Uses is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
My-Uses is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Kyaw Zin Tun, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
my own uses ... Learn More >
How to Install My-Uses From a VSIX
You can easily install the My-Uses extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. my-uses-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).