You are about to download the TailwindCSS Suggestion for CSSer Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.81.0 and up: TailwindCSS Suggestion for CSSer, Suggest TailwindCSS class name from css property name ...
Please note that the TailwindCSS Suggestion for CSSer Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: tailwind-vscode-suggestions-for-csser-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.81.0 and up
• File Size: 1.78 MB (1863847 Bytes)
• MD5: 49a18f1a3619af3ef64f99a278f2a556
• SHA1: f252e2f0a0f4110a5138d4fbe7136892fc7b5a59
• SHA256: 8d997b0be83d25ee59cbe5d06729cc6fe7a6428d8bb4c7617d614a1ff835fae5
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also TailwindCSS Suggestion for CSSer is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
TailwindCSS Suggestion for CSSer is a freeware extension for VS Code published by igtm, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Suggest TailwindCSS class name from css property name ... Learn More >
How to Install TailwindCSS Suggestion for CSSer From a VSIX
You can easily install the TailwindCSS Suggestion for CSSer extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. tailwind-vscode-suggestions-for-csser-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).