You are about to download the Version Wizard Vsix v1.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.81.0 and up: Version Wizard, Streamline your frontend project management with Version Wizard, the essential extension that simplifies tagging and building new versions effortlessly. ...
Please note that the Version Wizard Vsix file v1.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: version-wizard-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.81.0 and up
• File Size: 27.47 KB (28127 Bytes)
• MD5: f6a625e94ae024332a9adeffc47187c4
• SHA1: 2ce53662e755aa0e8de46db235d6beb332c3b2d5
• SHA256: 334712149b10498e1de3931f37e374138024d5737fd550e48ceca9b6c9ce9d65
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Version Wizard is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Version Wizard is a freeware extension for VS Code published by til0r, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Streamline your frontend project management with Version Wizard, the essential extension that simplifies tagging and building new versions effortlessly. ... Learn More >
How to Install Version Wizard From a VSIX
You can easily install the Version Wizard extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. version-wizard-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Version Wizard Version History