You are about to download the Dodo Reader Vsix v0.1.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.75.0 and up: Dodo Reader, A VSCode extension that can read ePub/PDF files. ...
Please note that the Dodo Reader Vsix file v0.1.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: dodo-reader-0.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.75.0 and up
• File Size: 3.28 MB (3443095 Bytes)
• MD5: 0de71b7919f16dbbf933a4ed062b0cc8
• SHA1: c7d9333fdfd665ee9804df6ce628cce8279aa375
• SHA256: 7f90967e8cf462b5f48ccb63f4a6f849a7432b16e6a9661a65c37c0680eb8264
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Dodo Reader is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Dodo Reader is a freeware extension for VS Code published by wenyikun, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A VSCode extension that can read ePub/PDF files. ... Learn More >
How to Install Dodo Reader From a VSIX
You can easily install the Dodo Reader extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. dodo-reader-0.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).