You are about to download the Kestra Vsix v0.1.7 file for Visual Studio Code 1.82.0 and up: Kestra, Kestra extension for VSCode to bring you smart autocompletion for your flows ...
Please note that the Kestra Vsix file v0.1.7 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: kestra-0.1.7_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.7
• Requires: VS Code 1.82.0 and up
• File Size: 22.55 KB (23088 Bytes)
• MD5: 957e481aea4972dc31dd535834d35959
• SHA1: af1051cf0574bfefec8fcd8dd11357a4d81f6b0f
• SHA256: 8369fabe734cb71486dc78fc9019b8fee1eaaad91d7938093530ff957b09de8c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Kestra is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Kestra is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Kestra, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Kestra extension for VSCode to bring you smart autocompletion for your flows ... Learn More >
How to Install Kestra From a VSIX
You can easily install the Kestra extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. kestra-0.1.7_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Kestra Version History