You are about to download the Unity Vsix v0.9.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.76.0 and up: Unity, Integrates Visual Studio Code with Unity ...
Please note that the Unity Vsix file v0.9.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vstuc-0.9.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.9.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.76.0 and up
• File Size: 6.67 MB (6991187 Bytes)
• MD5: d99c1ee2006b740e0e65eb3460ce66e8
• SHA1: d55342e9c89f2e0a2dc8e6d220b26311c7b388fe
• SHA256: cc1f640a7d9cd443c04fed552eeb7718ede628ebebcc7afb31513e84caf490dc
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Unity is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Unity is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Microsoft, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Integrates Visual Studio Code with Unity ... Learn More >
How to Install Unity From a VSIX
You can easily install the Unity extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vstuc-0.9.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Unity Version History