You are about to download the Inline SQL for Python Vsix v0.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.73.0 and up: Inline SQL for Python, Inline SQL for Python ...
Please note that the Inline SQL for Python Vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: py-inline-sql-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.73.0 and up
• File Size: 5.87 MB (6157273 Bytes)
• MD5: ea957e22572be51f44738da8320cdfb1
• SHA1: 142f636b59cbb4f753680cd15a8a80bcbe5e1468
• SHA256: e040c04eb286e37937d370419bdf718f9a61c9b5b026684068cbc8eaf3bf1f79
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Inline SQL for Python is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Inline SQL for Python is a freeware extension for VS Code published by l1xnan, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Inline SQL for Python ... Learn More >
How to Install Inline SQL for Python From a VSIX
You can easily install the Inline SQL for Python extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. py-inline-sql-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).