You are about to download the Markdown Azure DevOps TOC Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.59.0 and up: Markdown Azure DevOps TOC, Adds Azure DevOps table-of-contents macro support to the built-in Markdown preview. ...
Please note that the Markdown Azure DevOps TOC Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-azdo-toc-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.59.0 and up
• File Size: 125.70 KB (128712 Bytes)
• MD5: ad12096a0f6b62c217f6603681195bb3
• SHA1: 2c88bf9abb898e0fdff57de05c1822f91e6b891f
• SHA256: 6c278ff53b056618382d9cb5991250bd73bf155460dd4dcdf48e59d3fecd9b17
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Markdown Azure DevOps TOC is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Markdown Azure DevOps TOC is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Travis Illig, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds Azure DevOps table-of-contents macro support to the built-in Markdown preview. ... Learn More >
How to Install Markdown Azure DevOps TOC From a VSIX
You can easily install the Markdown Azure DevOps TOC extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-azdo-toc-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).