You are about to download the Github Soft Theme Vsix v1.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.70.0 and up: GitHub Soft Theme, Light and easy on the eyes ...
Please note that the Github Soft Theme Vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-github-soft-theme-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.70.0 and up
• File Size: 634.94 KB (650178 Bytes)
• MD5: e8be4d9b51d95082143c1282df9d81a1
• SHA1: 53e4b1f34ab132656eef5dc81fa7d3c74ddb5c81
• SHA256: facd333a96ac3a636c7e512ad8f28214704bd020874bb4363dc7555ed0fa9ad7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Github Soft Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Github Soft Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Igor Krupenja, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Light and easy on the eyes ... Learn More >
How to Install Github Soft Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the Github Soft Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-github-soft-theme-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Github Soft Theme Version History