You are about to download the Luminol Vsix v1.0.9 file for Visual Studio Code 1.77.0 and up: Luminol, Quickly highlight, select, and navigate text. ...
Please note that the Luminol Vsix file v1.0.9 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: luminol-1.0.9_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.9
• Requires: VS Code 1.77.0 and up
• File Size: 76.88 KB (78722 Bytes)
• MD5: 4339721d99885634ebaa4aa590caea5c
• SHA1: 3f603589de1d8173f3cb38bb1ca378a87840c107
• SHA256: d73923f112da598b8214aa5e2fea00c2e53b9cf1f4da6fbd24632d488ca506fe
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Luminol is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Luminol is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Techno Cosmic Research Institute, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Quickly highlight, select, and navigate text. ... Learn More >
How to Install Luminol From a VSIX
You can easily install the Luminol extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. luminol-1.0.9_vsixhub.com.vsix).