You are about to download the Cosmic Iris Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.79.0 and up: Cosmic Iris, Cosmic Iris is a captivating dark theme with deep purples and iridescent shades, inspired by the beauty of the cosmos and the vibrant iris flower. ...
Please note that the Cosmic Iris Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: cosmic-iris-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.79.0 and up
• File Size: 200.64 KB (205459 Bytes)
• MD5: 5739cbc71dfb0f5e4663d050f6500775
• SHA1: 11a039f602e1bef596b482e4e17badf323d8fd0e
• SHA256: 13b0b8544e5b86e3aa6a1fd1f75cbc1057786cd69b1fd41f9e424ba9f14417c6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Cosmic Iris is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Cosmic Iris is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Shravani Nikam, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Cosmic Iris is a captivating dark theme with deep purples and iridescent shades, inspired by the beauty of the cosmos and the vibrant iris flower. ... Learn More >
How to Install Cosmic Iris From a VSIX
You can easily install the Cosmic Iris extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. cosmic-iris-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Cosmic Iris Version History