You are about to download the Import Sorter Redux Vsix v0.1.7 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: Import Sorter Redux, A powerful Visual Studio Code extension that automates the sorting of TypeScript imports based on a customizable configuration. Maintain code organization effortlessly! ...
Please note that the Import Sorter Redux Vsix file v0.1.7 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: import-sorter-redux-0.1.7_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.7
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 2.74 MB (2877455 Bytes)
• MD5: cf395c79bcfb9c2f06499dc634b47a34
• SHA1: 6e2a2d9caaf3ac5aa11b7a6993084e6a00b41569
• SHA256: a2d7d60bb98895ef73ddf34213d04bf41894b5656055e5e0b60abe7e578448c8
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Import Sorter Redux is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Import Sorter Redux is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Robert Molina, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A powerful Visual Studio Code extension that automates the sorting of TypeScript imports based on a customizable configuration. Maintain code organization effortlessly! ... Learn More >
How to Install Import Sorter Redux From a VSIX
You can easily install the Import Sorter Redux extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. import-sorter-redux-0.1.7_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Import Sorter Redux Version History