You are about to download the GPT-3 & Codex Tokenizer Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.76.0 and up: GPT-3 & Codex Tokenizer, 🚀 GPT-3 & Codex tokenizer - View token count in status bar! 🧠 ...
Please note that the GPT-3 & Codex Tokenizer Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-tokenizer-gpt3-codex-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.76.0 and up
• File Size: 584.17 KB (598189 Bytes)
• MD5: a9e7464868d591bc7a5668c54dc3fcf0
• SHA1: fae52919d63544efe125fd5c1a30b1137d165fca
• SHA256: d6c1b483637898fed744fe7067691b3ed4b49df1378348163fb539b9bbe133dd
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also GPT-3 & Codex Tokenizer is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
GPT-3 & Codex Tokenizer is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Martin Hausleitner, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
🚀 GPT-3 & Codex tokenizer - View token count in status bar! 🧠 ... Learn More >
How to Install GPT-3 & Codex Tokenizer From a VSIX
You can easily install the GPT-3 & Codex Tokenizer extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-tokenizer-gpt3-codex-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).