You are about to download the Emoji Prefix Vsix v1.3.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.75.0 and up: Emoji Prefix, Emoji Prefix: Create Prefix Log git commit message [📦👌🐛🚀📝🤖⚠️] ...
Please note that the Emoji Prefix Vsix file v1.3.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: emoji-prefix-vscode-1.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.3.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.75.0 and up
• File Size: 1.17 MB (1222052 Bytes)
• MD5: de26146478afd7d5f01e88fc3985780f
• SHA1: ad9ea42542e5e66f67fa096bd33d14e4c05217fc
• SHA256: cf18141bfe9bf9b052b3ce27b4aa448236b468add1ef1d12040d20657d047b38
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Emoji Prefix is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Emoji Prefix is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Nutchanon Ninyawee, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Emoji Prefix: Create Prefix Log git commit message [📦👌🐛🚀📝🤖⚠️] ... Learn More >
How to Install Emoji Prefix From a VSIX
You can easily install the Emoji Prefix extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. emoji-prefix-vscode-1.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).