You are about to download the Skynet Debug (Legacy) Vsix v2.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.41.0 and up: Skynet Debug, A Lua debug extension for skynet ...
Please note that the Skynet Debug (Legacy) Vsix file v2.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
There is a newer edition for this extension, you can proceed to get it: Download Latest Edition >
• Vsix File: skynet-debug-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.41.0 and up
• File Size: 749.43 KB (767417 Bytes)
• MD5: 7257e20314372a3b7f199567d357f021
• SHA1: 06a9a638898cff46849ceddafdc8ae0d42d92966
• SHA256: ee088caebfc12503ef584c4d2db85c02203af04e38065413ea53bf04b342a003
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Skynet Debug (Legacy) is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Skynet Debug (Legacy) is a freeware extension for VS Code published by socoding, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A Lua debug extension for skynet ... Learn More >
How to Install Skynet Debug (Legacy) From a VSIX
You can easily install the Skynet Debug (Legacy) extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. skynet-debug-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).