You are about to download the Android Debug Bridge Vsix v0.0.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.66.0 and up: Connects android devices wirelessly to debugging an app ...
Please note that the Android Debug Bridge Vsix file v0.0.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: android-debug-bridge-0.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.66.0 and up
• File Size: 8.97 KB (9185 Bytes)
• MD5: ece70f93f153b9848db1a979b50cc108
• SHA1: 10a68ac54aefb40b0e1522cf00faa6642210e064
• SHA256: d45b9d01f9f1fdfe333198dc35cd901501ffbedd0c5e27e1c897d37acb7fa685
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Android Debug Bridge is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Android Debug Bridge is a freeware extension for VS Code published by SourceKod, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Connects android devices wirelessly to debugging an app ... Learn More >
How to Install Android Debug Bridge From a VSIX
You can easily install the Android Debug Bridge extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. android-debug-bridge-0.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).