You are about to download the Dotnet Core Essentials Vsix v0.0.8 file for Visual Studio Code 1.18.0 and up: Create, debug, run and publish .Net core/standard applications ...
Please note that the Dotnet Core Essentials Vsix file v0.0.8 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: dotnet-core-essentials-0.0.8_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.8
• Requires: VS Code 1.18.0 and up
• File Size: 2.27 MB (2380047 Bytes)
• MD5: d4a5121a6b40a2bbbe4307cdb2539911
• SHA1: d2b07fd034087db333afa566ae3d7e42a09d943e
• SHA256: 5cc9edba6107acd25b5a224bd2e4dce4316793a55ef01e3e9b223bfe0c0864a3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Dotnet Core Essentials is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Dotnet Core Essentials is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Kishore Ithadi, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Create, debug, run and publish .Net core/standard applications , Using this visual studio code extension you can create, debug, run and publish .Net core/standard applications. ... Learn More >
How to Install Dotnet Core Essentials From a VSIX
You can easily install the Dotnet Core Essentials extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. dotnet-core-essentials-0.0.8_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Dotnet Core Essentials Version History