You are about to download the Bunn Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.76.0 and up: Bunn, Extension that support Bunjs development ...
Please note that the Bunn Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-bunn-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.76.0 and up
• File Size: 150.36 KB (153971 Bytes)
• MD5: c31560095849506551a95e04427200ce
• SHA1: 39124ba1c4842b080cf99ab33b998bb9f8b5187b
• SHA256: 5593506bb68169cf612bcc62115a271c4277ce7cfc2d6587ada39e37999d9e43
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Bunn is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Bunn is a freeware extension for VS Code published by PlayerNguyen, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Extension that support Bunjs development ... Learn More >
How to Install Bunn From a VSIX
You can easily install the Bunn extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-bunn-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Bunn Version History