You are about to download the Dainty Vsix v1.1.22 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Streamlined versions of popular VS Code themes ...
Please note that the Dainty Vsix file v1.1.22 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: dainty-vscode-1.1.22_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.22
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 2.25 MB (2361784 Bytes)
• MD5: 699ac646f0f0a54fd3f81b826d203627
• SHA1: e9991991a4b872c4fa2de04243d02773fab1d2a1
• SHA256: c0dc3ebbfb23da7ff0d3ae4220174fd1daf862d7c61107e06ab5a734f98cac8c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Dainty is included in these tags:
⋅ tomorrow night ⋅ timbre ⋅ snazzy ⋅ purple haze ⋅ pivot ⋅ oceanic next ⋅ nord ⋅ monokai night ⋅ mirage ⋅ fluent ⋅ eighties ⋅ dark-plus ⋅ cobalt2 ⋅ city lights ⋅ ayu mirage ⋅ ardent ⋅ andromeda ⋅ prettier ⋅ ocean ⋅ dracula ⋅ one dark pro ⋅ palenight ⋅ Night Owl ⋅ minimal ⋅ monokai ⋅ scheme ⋅ panda ⋅ dainty ⋅ light ⋅ dark ⋅ Material ⋅ color-theme ⋅ theme ⋅ color
What Does The Extension Do
Dainty is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Alexander Teinum, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Streamlined versions of popular VS Code themes , Dainty for Visual Studio Code – A color theme generator using Lab color space ... Learn More >
How to Install Dainty From a VSIX
You can easily install the Dainty extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. dainty-vscode-1.1.22_vsixhub.com.vsix).