You are about to download the VSLabX Vsix v0.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.71.0 and up: VSLABX (MPLABX Extension), Build, Program, and Debug MPLABX Projects. ...
Please note that the VSLabX Vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vslabx-extension-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.71.0 and up
• File Size: 169.72 KB (173795 Bytes)
• MD5: ab2dd59cbb1e8d7d498e520bbcb69e18
• SHA1: 951100daa74285a800f338f1f0be5a0c990c07d8
• SHA256: 6010ce3918ca384ffffc938f3847e26adcd27d4382d3c90cb51dd3db21b54672
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also VSLabX is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
VSLabX is a freeware extension for VS Code published by YA Technologies, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Build, Program, and Debug MPLABX Projects. ... Learn More >
How to Install VSLabX From a VSIX
You can easily install the VSLabX extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vslabx-extension-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).