You are about to download the Markdown Hypothes.is Sync Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.74.0 and up: Markdown Hypothes.is Sync, Sync your hypothes.is annotations with your markdown knowledge vault (e.g. dendron or foam) ...
Please note that the Markdown Hypothes.is Sync Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: md-hypothesis-sync-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.74.0 and up
• File Size: 1.66 MB (1740432 Bytes)
• MD5: 1ca2c7107f922d64d740cb9015c04dcf
• SHA1: 9e4c41272dd8278b1fc1e08cd9e603dc13d820ac
• SHA256: 7900f05ce80e581be4e18a522823a55671dea0a72c43cf137f1937191b0bf0aa
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Markdown Hypothes.is Sync is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Markdown Hypothes.is Sync is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ravenscroft Software, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Sync your hypothes.is annotations with your markdown knowledge vault (e.g. dendron or foam) ... Learn More >
How to Install Markdown Hypothes.is Sync From a VSIX
You can easily install the Markdown Hypothes.is Sync extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. md-hypothesis-sync-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).