You are about to download the Onoyama Extensions Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.75.0 and up: Onoyama Extensions, Light font color with dark background makes writing code easier and more comfortable for the eyes. Snippets Support for HTML/Css ...
Please note that the Onoyama Extensions Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: onoyama-extension-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.75.0 and up
• File Size: 126.09 KB (129120 Bytes)
• MD5: 5e88450822058b4243a07c8c60cd43a4
• SHA1: 0a94cd51b74890b5d872c7878bb903d2ef403072
• SHA256: af1ea89109edefc727825d0751d98a91cfbf0b0535e134fc5325a723e9e22d17
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Onoyama Extensions is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Onoyama Extensions is a freeware extension for VS Code published by OnoyamaNeko, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Light font color with dark background makes writing code easier and more comfortable for the eyes. Snippets Support for HTML/Css ... Learn More >
How to Install Onoyama Extensions From a VSIX
You can easily install the Onoyama Extensions extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. onoyama-extension-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).