You are about to download the AIBugHunter Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: AIBugHunter, AI-driven Software Security Tool That Aims to Help Security Analysts Locate the Vulnerable Source Code Faster ...
Please note that the AIBugHunter Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: aibughunter-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 7.60 MB (7964152 Bytes)
• MD5: 841ce42996bc9aa4f30dfa5b74e79585
• SHA1: 18b0347ea57cb4219e66cf69fe27fa5aff455a54
• SHA256: ef8736f6b178e31fa43e915f8d369546f6f0b0ebf50b9f931c6da17891464646
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also AIBugHunter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
AIBugHunter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by AIBugHunter, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
AI-driven Software Security Tool That Aims to Help Security Analysts Locate the Vulnerable Source Code Faster ... Learn More >
How to Install AIBugHunter From a VSIX
You can easily install the AIBugHunter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. aibughunter-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).