You are about to download the MatTer Vsix v0.1.7 file for Visual Studio Code 1.71.0 and up: MatTer for VS Code, Matlab Terminal for vscode ...
Please note that the MatTer Vsix file v0.1.7 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: matter-for-vscode-0.1.7_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.7
• Requires: VS Code 1.71.0 and up
• File Size: 658.63 KB (674442 Bytes)
• MD5: 900687e310cd4c331e840d518e2bca67
• SHA1: b3f90fa1fe27407e17b481b42d175196634012ce
• SHA256: c2da2b106973a43cbcaad533432a063042d1ebff2b22ba9156d91d82b9ab0fec
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also MatTer is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
MatTer is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Leon Frangen, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Matlab Terminal for vscode ... Learn More >
How to Install MatTer From a VSIX
You can easily install the MatTer extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. matter-for-vscode-0.1.7_vsixhub.com.vsix).
MatTer Version History