You are about to download the Base4Tone-VSCode-Themes Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: color themes ...
Please note that the Base4Tone-VSCode-Themes Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: base4tone-vscode-themes-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 6.18 MB (6481588 Bytes)
• MD5: b0b813392e355e7888a100432fc82ba3
• SHA1: 0984d8fbfae266ce037c67806125d5264baff6d3
• SHA256: f1b51d4bc450dc44706437b903c64f57a23142f181d6bb0a8c7b3e9f1c4ed3cc
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Base4Tone-VSCode-Themes is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Base4Tone-VSCode-Themes is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Atelierbram, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
color themes , Themes for VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Base4Tone-VSCode-Themes From a VSIX
You can easily install the Base4Tone-VSCode-Themes extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. base4tone-vscode-themes-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Base4Tone-VSCode-Themes Version History