You are about to download the Scriptmonkey Vsix v0.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: Scriptmonkey, UserScript language support for vscode ...
Please note that the Scriptmonkey Vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-scriptmonkey-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 365.61 KB (374389 Bytes)
• MD5: c82297fb5bb137aa380996b21679ba12
• SHA1: 4c721e1267f8a1c9bfc4764346c554f9ed588b1a
• SHA256: 5981b512efcfd362a64d982411db2fedcaaf170c9a3cc77e9a4f9429de49e56d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Scriptmonkey is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Scriptmonkey is a freeware extension for VS Code published by andywang, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
UserScript language support for vscode ... Learn More >
How to Install Scriptmonkey From a VSIX
You can easily install the Scriptmonkey extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-scriptmonkey-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Scriptmonkey Version History