You are about to download the Discord.py Boilerplate Vsix v1.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.67.0 and up: Simple Discord.py Boilerplate Code ...
Please note that the Discord.py Boilerplate Vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: discordpyboilerplate-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.67.0 and up
• File Size: 28.82 MB (30219005 Bytes)
• MD5: fd0f3317c1bb585e0142abaac26de0a3
• SHA1: 4ecfcf7c82f21529b6d02f531344242f6994c22a
• SHA256: 3e53de8396d5535d1224df069dc060cd255ede4d82b90201a25013904ea1c1fe
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Discord.py Boilerplate is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Discord.py Boilerplate is a freeware extension for VS Code published by aryaansheth2121, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Simple Discord.py Boilerplate Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Discord.py Boilerplate From a VSIX
You can easily install the Discord.py Boilerplate extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. discordpyboilerplate-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Discord.py Boilerplate Version History