You are about to download the Haloscript Syntax Vsix v0.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.1 and up: Adds Blamscript/Haloscript language support to Visual Studio Code. ...
Please note that the Haloscript Syntax Vsix file v0.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: haloscript-syntax-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.1 and up
• File Size: 16.69 KB (17091 Bytes)
• MD5: cbf3a14e58976a8829a06da2a579477f
• SHA1: db445006e17d6b5112da86297e4036200196aaad
• SHA256: 5e56b27b0750ebea64fb9aa79cf75ab5380c6ddf276479e5717bcac9fd7162ba
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Haloscript Syntax is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Haloscript Syntax is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Unordinal, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds Blamscript/Haloscript language support to Visual Studio Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Haloscript Syntax From a VSIX
You can easily install the Haloscript Syntax extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. haloscript-syntax-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).