You are about to download the Danny's Angular Essentials Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: The collection of extensions I use for Angular development. ...
Please note that the Danny's Angular Essentials Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: dannys-angular-essentials-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 1.94 KB (1985 Bytes)
• MD5: 4669e1eed8ed5214ce1a7610ea8748f7
• SHA1: d1c57150959317c4bed45af674cd0a2f0572b07f
• SHA256: d9028568fd0d83f14352912283ae309f082621847f9111c34326f616a59ba0e3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Danny's Angular Essentials is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Danny's Angular Essentials is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Danny McGee, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
The collection of extensions I use for Angular development. ... Learn More >
How to Install Danny's Angular Essentials From a VSIX
You can easily install the Danny's Angular Essentials extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. dannys-angular-essentials-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).