You are about to download the Dark Github Markdown Pack Vsix v0.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.28.0 and up: Replaces VS Code's Markdown preview with GFM's rendering & dark theme. ...
Please note that the Dark Github Markdown Pack Vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: markdown-github-dark-pack-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.28.0 and up
• File Size: 446.74 KB (457463 Bytes)
• MD5: 731a44b7196675a7dfc5d81b6bec575a
• SHA1: b0af3a23aec171b03e3ae81d4e5ddc9b6b3b0a86
• SHA256: e9fb34b73710e81a039b956dd8931bd1d44f1b3c4ea8564137ace5051a46a733
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Dark Github Markdown Pack is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Dark Github Markdown Pack is a freeware extension for VS Code published by sndst00m, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Replaces VS Code's Markdown preview with GFM's rendering & dark theme. ... Learn More >
How to Install Dark Github Markdown Pack From a VSIX
You can easily install the Dark Github Markdown Pack extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. markdown-github-dark-pack-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).