You are about to download the Shell Script IDE Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.61.0 and up: Shell script IDE, Set of extensions to convert VSCode to IDE for shell scripting (sh, bash) ...
Please note that the Shell Script IDE Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: shell-script-ide-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.61.0 and up
• File Size: 22.09 KB (22619 Bytes)
• MD5: a05804676d5066ee145a1bf6dd0c3b62
• SHA1: 6eb1bb62b1f6a2623bf463187cfa6d5606fc3851
• SHA256: c149cf3d8b9f0df7defa56a2c7fbd4fe0098f6007274daa6a84bda577fe1e437
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Shell Script IDE is a freeware extension for VS Code published by WoozyMasta, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Set of extensions to convert VSCode to IDE for shell scripting (sh, bash) ... Learn More >
How to Install Shell Script IDE From a VSIX
You can easily install the Shell Script IDE extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. shell-script-ide-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).