You are about to download the GitTime Vsix v1.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.62.0 and up: Statusbar for git-hours - Estimate time spent on a git repository. ...
Please note that the GitTime Vsix file v1.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: git-time-1.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.62.0 and up
• File Size: 129.18 KB (132283 Bytes)
• MD5: bc858508c7e7b08fe289c186285f09e9
• SHA1: 40176fff6c414a73ee3468ce868c03f30b426866
• SHA256: 96526f859b206da321d76a51b9bb1caf34a0787544dda1be4b8680f6c1614d83
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also GitTime is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
GitTime is a freeware extension for VS Code published by jodacame, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Statusbar for git-hours - Estimate time spent on a git repository. ... Learn More >
How to Install GitTime From a VSIX
You can easily install the GitTime extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. git-time-1.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).