You are about to download the Bot Framework Dialog Debugger Vsix v1.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: This extension provides the ability to debug Microsoft Bot Framework declarative dialogs. ...
Please note that the Bot Framework Dialog Debugger Vsix file v1.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-dialog-debugger-1.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 160.49 KB (164344 Bytes)
• MD5: f084fa898f649ee2ecfab6681e4a8e19
• SHA1: b6411eb8980f34fa10934eebf26281c75a6c4330
• SHA256: 6578998f23237e68b9ed7fd287696d286c92aa9e2e2eba59496d24268406e7f8
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Bot Framework Dialog Debugger is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Bot Framework Dialog Debugger is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Tom Laird-McConnell, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
This extension provides the ability to debug Microsoft Bot Framework declarative dialogs. , Bot Framework provides the most comprehensive experience for building conversation applications ... Learn More >
How to Install Bot Framework Dialog Debugger From a VSIX
You can easily install the Bot Framework Dialog Debugger extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-dialog-debugger-1.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).