You are about to download the Amethyst Vsix v1.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.75.0 and up: Amethyst, A Python extension for real-time feedback with static typing ...
Please note that the Amethyst Vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: amethyst-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.75.0 and up
• File Size: 4.51 MB (4726188 Bytes)
• MD5: 4eaaca6e060c218857ccf7d39af93482
• SHA1: bf7b93ac6b79f6c2f533ba66acbce60a953e0074
• SHA256: 7e367a8c605c93ecbba688e7907b0ee18483da1a3a60792af575efa7c5995246
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Amethyst is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Amethyst is a freeware extension for VS Code published by rmdashrfv, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A Python extension for real-time feedback with static typing ... Learn More >
How to Install Amethyst From a VSIX
You can easily install the Amethyst extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. amethyst-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Amethyst Version History