You are about to download the Hydra Vsix v0.9.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: hydra, An extension to chain commands ...
Please note that the Hydra Vsix file v0.9.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: hydra-0.9.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.9.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 14.79 MB (15510065 Bytes)
• MD5: 3c121a87d18a609395f1837e718f2d8f
• SHA1: 9378625feab1bd7c66d681fdceadd266c4ef6fd4
• SHA256: 36ca4866a1efd8f1ba3b7ee27db7f30dd6eceb30d8f5038e95a400d26d29dd51
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Hydra is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Hydra is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Pavan Kumar L, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An extension to chain commands ... Learn More >
How to Install Hydra From a VSIX
You can easily install the Hydra extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. hydra-0.9.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).